Tuesday 16 August 2011

Quotes By Anna Hazare

"The second freedom struggle has started.This is a fight for change.Unless there is no change,there is no freedom,there is no actual Democracy,there is no true Republic,there is no true people's rule."


"As long as there is life in my body,I will keep protesting"


"My dear countrymen,second freedom struggle has begun and now I have also been arrested.But will this movement be stopped by my arrest?No,not at all.Don't let it happen."


"My fast will go on.I will fight till my last breath to ensure that the Lokpal (anti-corruption bill)is passed.I will not go back."


"Our Prime Minister said that Lokpal bill will be sent to Parliament and we will have to abide by whatever Parliament decides.We have full confidence on parliament but bring the right bill before parliament."

No comments:

Post a Comment